Play EVE Online for freeIt’s become almost a running joke in the comments of articles that EVE Online is a great game to read about but not nearly as fun to actually play. While those of us who have been playing for years can attest to EVE‘s depth and long-term gripping power, it has always been a difficult game for new players to get into. EVE sees an unmistakable spike in new players every time a story about a massive battle or political event hits the gaming media, but most don’t stay in the long term and activity levels always return to normal within a few months. CCP has tried to revamp the new player experience more times than probably any other part of the game to combat this, but EVE‘s infamous impenetrability remains stubbornly intact. At EVE Fanfest 2016, we learned that a whopping 1.5 million people signed up to EVE last year, but that 51% of them quit within the first two hours. They’re obviously drawn in by something but are then turned off by things like the minute-to-minute gameplay or the complicated user interface. A new developer named CCP Ghost is now tasked with solving this most intractable of problems, armed with a fresh perspective and an investigator’s… Read full this story
- New players eye role in League of Ireland
- Mali: Focus On Network Expansion And The Entry Of New Players Will Drive Market Growth
- Want To Create A Plan That Can Evolve in The New Year?
- Special Deals and Packages on New Years Eve to make your New Year a happy one
- Solution To Fix Adobe Flash Player No Sound Issue
- The future of driving: From Disney and Audi's new 'Holoride' experience that puts VR games in every car to the latest in autonomous vehicles at CES
- Rewa expects some new players for IDC
- No Deposit Bonus to Lure New Players
- All-new cinematic experience coming to Bristol this Christmas
- New sport experience for Palestinians
EVE Evolved: Fixing EVE’s New Player Experience (again) have 335 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 1, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.