However many bloggers take it as passion and they may differ from my above statement. But you all will agree that sky is the limit for blogging Income. No doubt it takes time to earn decent money from blogging. But once you start earning money, don’t forget that a portion of your online income belongs to government. Yes! you need to pay taxes. In this articleI have presented the detailed information on Online Income and Taxes in India. Before going to the list of various taxes you need to pay on your blogging income, let us understand the Indian tax structure. Taxes are classified in two categories: Direct Taxes Indirect Taxes Direct Taxes are taxes which are levied on persons for the income earned or activities conducted; they are to be borne by the person himself. Examples are Income Tax, wealth Tax, Estate Tax, Property Tax etc. Indirect Taxes are taxes levied on a product or services and which is born by the consumers while the immediate liability to pay the tax may fall upon another person such as manufacturer or service provider. Examples are Service Tax, Excise Duty, Custom Duty, Central Sales Tax, Value Added Tax etc. List of…
- Tips for a smooth income tax return filing experience
- Income Tax प्लानिंग में नहीं करें ये 6 गलतियां
- Missed the income tax return filing deadline? Here's what you can do
- It’s time to revisit income tax rates: Bibek Debroy, Chairman PMEAC
- Income Tax कैलकुलेशन में इन 4 बातों का रखें ध्यान
- Income Tax प्लानिंग आपके लिए क्यों है जरूरी?
- क्या आपको खुद Income Tax प्लानिंग करनी चाहिए?
- 7 changes in income tax laws that come into effect from Sept 1
- ITR filing: Income tax return forms 2 and 5 updated again
- Fraudulent trades: Income Tax department raids stock brokers
The Beginners Guide To Online Income & Taxes For Indian Bloggers have 279 words, post on at May 20, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.