S.Korea’s Woori Bank to form Vietnam unit by July South Korea’s Busan Bank open for business in Ho Chi Minh City The “Star Lake New City” project will make Daewoo E&C the first private Korean company to receive approval from the Vietnamese government for an independent housing project, according to Business Korea. Star Lake will be constructed on the prime real estate near West Lake covering 1.86 million square meters. The project will be wholly owned by Daewoo E&C’s subsidiary in Vietnam, THT Development Co. An artist’s impression of Daewoo E&C’s Star Lake New City project near West Lake in Hanoi. Photo from businesskorea.co.kr The project’s total investment is estimated at $2.2 billion, of which $1.2 billion will be disbursed in the first stage. Daewoo E&C will start the sale of its first 182 four-storey villas in 2016 with prices ranging from $720,000 to $2.35 million. The Korean construction firm plans to launch the second sale of 600 villas in 2017. House buyers will be able to move into their new homes in July 2017. A Daewoo E&C official said: “Since Vietnamese lawmakers approved the revised Law on Housing in July last year allowing foreign ownership of houses or apartments, demand has been rising. Local real… Read full this story
- 'We've taken back control': Boris Johnson hails historic 'Canada-style' trade deal with the EU saying the UK is master of its own 'destiny' again as propaganda war rages with No10 claiming victory - but Ursula von der Leyen says Brussels was 'strong'
- Agriculture sector urged to earn 44 billion USD from exports next year
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 28
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 21
- VIETNAM NEWS DECEMBER 23 (Updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 15
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 27
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS DECEMBER 26
Daewoo E&C to build $2.2 billion Korean-style luxury "city" in Hanoi have 304 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 22, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.