Advertisement Media center PCs used to be impractical—you needed to hook an expensive, full-size desktop to your TV. The mini-PC smashes down all barriers to entry, with small size and low-cost.You can get quality mini-PCs that run great media center apps for under $100 (best media-streaming sticks).Whether you want one that runs Windows, Linux, or Android, we’ve done the research to find five of the best choices under $100. If you’ve been meaning to get a PC, but you don’t want to break the bank, now is the perfect time!1. Kangaroo Mobile Desktop Kangaroo MD2B Mobile Desktop Computer (Intel Atom, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC) Kangaroo MD2B Mobile Desktop Computer (Intel Atom, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB eMMC) Buy Now On Amazon If you want a Windows-based mini PC that can handle pretty much anything you throw at it, all accounts point to the Kangaroo Mobile Desktop being the king of the castle. It’s a bit bigger in terms of physical stature than some of the stick PCs we’ll get to later, but don’t let that fool you. Its dimensions are 0.52″ by 3.17″ by 4.88″, which essentially means it’s not much bigger than a smartphone! And to top… Read full this story
- Tips To Use Playstation 3 As A Media Center!
- Review of the Best Satellite TV on PC Software
- DVD-R Hard Drive Recorder Media Center
- Mediagate: An Inexpensive Home Media Server
- Don't Let a Fragmented Hard Drive Destroy the Digital Media Experience You Deserve
- Top Tips To Secure Your Online PC
- Connecting Computer to TV - How & What is Satellite PC TV
- Satellite TV For PC Elite Edition Review - Review Of PC 2007-2008 Elite Software Edition
- How To Watch TV Channels On PC With PC 2008 Elite Edition - TV Channels On Your PC
- How To Use Videos To Obtain Social Media Riches
The Best Media Center Mini PC for Under $100 have 301 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at July 11, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.