I’m not a native English speaker and here’s my confession: I’m a trained translator with a degree in my pocket. I speak English fairly well, but I never thought I would ever create content on my own. When I got to the English-speaking world of content marketing, I was lost, frustrated, and paralyzed with insecurity. I strongly doubted if I could ever enter a league of those smart guys who create killer content. To be honest, I wasn’t even sure if I could write anything high-quality at all. If you’ve ever been in my shoes, this article is for you. I’m going to share the tips and tricks that have worked (and still work) for me. The first: Most likely, you will never be able to speak, think, or write like a native speaker. Being fluent isn’t all about vocabulary, grammar, spelling, and all of the other ‘technical’ aspects. The trickiest and most complicated part is the cultural background. It may take years of living in the country before you really “fit in”. The second: You can’t know everything, but you can be an expert in your niche. Digital marketing is global. And it accepts people from all cultures and…
- What you need to know about where all the English speakers live in France
- Top ten fellowships in Germany for ambitious English speakers
- Diverbo: How to get a free holiday to Spain with English language programme
- How Russians learn English and why they fail at it
- Woman divides Mumsnet opinion when she suggests foreign colleagues should speak in English round the office… but is she right?
- Emmanuel Macron in hot water over use of English term ‘bottom-up’
- Where in France you are most (and least) likely to have your vehicle stolen
- More needs to be done to help non Welsh speakers gain council jobs
- It's wrong to write off English, says Billy Connolly
- AQA English Literature Exam Shocks Students By Featuring Banquo In Question About Macbeth
How To Write TOP Content If You're Not A Native English Speaker have 339 words, post on at August 23, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.