Bad Polling A few days ago I did yet another one of my super-non-scientific polls about Pokemon Go. I got far fewer results than I had hoped but in the end got 38 total votes… and you can see the results here. Ultimately I was curious to see just how well Pokemon Go is doing among my twitter timeline a little over a month after the initial release. I knew my usage of the app had morphed a bit, and I was curious to see if everyone else had as well. The slight unfair comparison here however is that with the staggered launch, some folks like most of South America just literally got access to the application. As always I tried to create a bunch of categories that summed up what I thought of as the possible endpoints… but ultimately missed a few. The results look something like this. Actively “Catching Them All” Every Day – 11 Votes (29%) Only Playing When You Go Someplace New – 5 Votes (13%) Playing Rarely if you Remember – 10 Votes (26%) Still Installed but not Active – 6 Votes (16%) Uninstalled: May Check Later – 2 Votes (5%) Uninstalled: Got It Out of… Read full this story
- 'It's frustrating when people don't see the work you do for the team'
- Pokemon Sword and Shield CONFIRMED: Nintendo Switch Release Date set for 2019
- Pokemon Sword and Shield Release Date Revealed: Coming to Nintendo Switch "Late 2019"
- Gaming fans celebrate Pokemon Day 23 years after title’s debut release
- Dear David Coleman: 'My son has started stammering. He is becoming aware of it and is getting frustrated'
- Howley: Wales players' regional rugby 'frustrations' won't derail Grand Slam focus
- This artist's viral Pokemon designs are inspired by British life
- Two-year wait for Grenfell charges frustrating and disheartening, say survivors
- ‘Frustration’ over delays in setting PSNI budget
- Good golf is good golf: Rory McIlroy optimistic despite more Sunday frustration as Molinari seals win with monster putt
Pokemon Go Frustrations have 305 words, post on aggronaut.com at August 12, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.