With the increased use of electronic gadgets and the IoT (Internet of Things), the gap between businesses and customers have reduced to a great extent. Finally, businesses realized the importance of digital marketing and started hiring in-house digital marketers. Marketing mostly deals with the advertisement and promotion of products. Marketers should make a continuous search for the platforms where they can interact with more people. In this context, social media evolves as the next big advertising platform after television and print media. And in reality, it goes beyond them. Social Media Marketing and Strategies Nicholas Lamphere of Harvard University defines social media as: “A media for interaction using highly accessible and scalable publishing techniques.” Social media acts as the nexus that connects around 2 billion netizens worldwide. It would seem that social media is a treasure trove of potential customers. Leveraging the social media networks for business is called social media marketing. If you are a blogger, you can generate traffic for your business. A service or product-based business can advertise and promote their services and products. These are the ways that businesses can use social media. Your specific strategies, however, depend on the niche of your business. There are…
- Why You Should Not Join Every Social Media Platform
- Counter-Strike skin gambling: site owners settle with FTC after social media endorsement disclosures
- Hate Speech Laws Excuse for Russian Social Media Crackdown
- Social Media Platforms Provided Data for Police Surveillance of Activists
- Go ‘Inside’ a New Social Media Film Experience
- Nintendo Mobile App Will Bring Mii Avatars To Social Media
- The Witcher Showrunner Leaves Social Media After Ciri Casting Backlash
- What is Scroll Free September, why are people giving up social media and what levels of the challenge are there?
- Call Of Duty Announcement Imminent As Social Media "Goes Dark"
- Who is your favorite celebrity to follow on social media?
CMOs on The Integration of Social Media with Traditional Marketing have 315 words, post on at September 24, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.