Daniel Radcliffe revealed in a recent interview with Metro UK that he had interest in playing the title role in Marvel’s upcoming franchise reboot, “Spider-Man: Homecoming.” “I would’ve been a good Spider-Man, but the boat has sailed on that,” Radcliffe said. “And I’m very happy to watch Tom Holland do it. He’s fantastic.” The 27-year-old actor expressed his love for superhero movies and even stated that he’d be down to act in a new franchise – though not one similar in length to his decade-long role in the “Harry Potter” films.“I’m not sure if I’d sign up for something that was another seven or eight films or ten years,” Radcliffe said. “But a shorter franchise, yeah.” Radcliffe was promoting the UK release of his acclaimed new film “Swiss Army Man,” in which he plays a magical, talking corpse. Meanwhile, “Spider-Man: Homecoming” is set for release on July 7, 2017.
- Tom Holland at D23: 'I'm going to continue playing Spider-Man'
- 'Spider-Man' to continue MCU journey: Sony, Marvel reunite for third film, a month after fallout
- Spider-Man: Far From Home is a perfect Avengers: Endgame epilogue
- Simu Liu Will Play Marvel's Martial Arts Superhero, Shang-Chi, in
- Can Microsoft Flight Simulator's 2020 reboot solve the pilot shortage?
- Can Flight Simulator reboot save aviation?
- Tottenham: Mauricio Pochettino, Daniel Levy and shaping club through 'crisis'
- Mike Phelan and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer behind Man Utd’s delay to appoint technical director
- ‘Jay and Silent Bob Reboot’ star jokes dad Kevin Smith would ‘disown me’ if she wasn’t in the film
- Peter Howell: Taika Waititi on playing Hitler and satirizing the Nazis in ‘Jojo Rabbit’: ‘If everybody got it, I’d be worried’
Daniel Radcliffe says he wanted to play Spider-Man in the upcoming Marvel reboot have 275 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at September 30, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.