Two years after actress Ara Mina and politician Patrick Meneses separated, she is happy to remain single and focused on her career and daughter Amanda. “Hindi naman ako masyado nalulungkot na single ako kasi busy naman ako. Napu-fulfill niya ’yung emptiness,” Ara said in an interview at Amanda’s 2nd birthday party sponsored by Nuby over the weekend. Ara and Patrick were certainly on good terms at the party. Asked how they managed to remain friends despite being each other’s exes, she said in jest, “I think mabait ako.” The actress-entrepreneur believes their love for their daughter is one of the reasons everything is okay between her and Patrick. “Hindi ko pinagdadamot ang anak ko. Kaya mapapansin niyo ang anak ko, very jolly. Nakikita mo na full sa pagmamahal,” Ara said. No second chances “Kasi kapag pinagkait mo at bitter-bitter-an ka, oo masakit ’yung nangyari na iniwan niya ako, pero I think we need to move on. Two years na, ’di ba kung babalikan niya ako, dapat may move na. Pero hindi naman ako umaasa na babalikan niya ako. Tanggap ko naman,” she said. Ara admitted, though, that she sometimes misses having a partner. She may be open to dating but,… Read full this story
- Maintaining A Healthy Relationship - Rituals For Completing And Pampering Yourself!
- Dating Relationships
- The Importance of Maintenance Cap-Ex
- Feeling Neglected? Perhaps You Should Start A New Relationship
- Can I Get my Ex Back with a Confident Attitude
- Does Your Ex Boyfriend Still Love You? 5 Signs to Know For Sure!
- How To Get Your Ex Back After He Says "I Want Space"
- Can I Get My Ex Back If He Has Moved On?
- How To Get My Ex Back
- 4 Tricks to Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back
Ara Mina maintains good relationship with ex Patrick Meneses have 287 words, post on entertainment.mb.com.ph at December 26, 2016. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.