Update: This giveaway has ended, and the winner has been chosen and notified.
The holidays are nigh, and The Verge is here to help you find the best gifts ideas in our 2016 Holiday Gift Guide. So whether you hate having to go shopping or just like free stuff, we’ve got a ton of our favorite gadgets, games, and gear from the gift guide to give away to one lucky person in one of the biggest giveaways we’ve ever run! That means nearly $4,000 worth of items including The Verge Gift Guide top choices like Bose QuietComfort 35 headphones, a Peak Design Everyday Backpack, and a Garmin Forerunner 735XT activity tracker. Oh, and a Verge T-shirt, of course.
To enter, simply subscribe to Command Line, our newly revamped newsletter, by logging into the widget below! Already a subscriber? Just log in with the email address you already use to subscribe and you’ll automatically be entered as well! (Note: If you’re not a subscriber, the widget will automatically subscribe you when you log in.)
Additionally, once you’ve entered, you’ll be able to get bonus entries by subscribing or following The Verge on our various social media channels.
How to Enter
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Verge Anniversary Mystery Box Giveaway starts on December 13th, 2016 at 9AM ET and ends on December 20th, 2016 at 9AM ET. Open only to eligible legal residents of the United States, 18 years or older. Click here for Official Rules and complete details, including entry instructions, odds of winning, prize details and restrictions, etc. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor: Vox Media, Inc.
- Holiday Gift Guide 2015: Tablets
- The Head-to-Toe Gift Guide for Debonair Dudes
- Father’s Day gift guide for the Gamer Dad
- Win One of Two $100 Gift Certificates from Porsche Driver’s Selection
- Our fun-filled, action-packed 2018 Summer Movie Guide!
- The ultimate Bristol May Bank Holiday events guide
- Win a $25 Big Boy Gift Card
- Holiday Gift Idea: An Old Cars Weekly Subscription
- Father’s Day gift guide for the Entertainment Dad
- Students win prize at Asian ‘eco-marathon'