A little more than 2 years ago, I joined a good friend and a few other guys in the beginning stages of their startup. My friend said, “Kenneth, you can email a business. And you can call a business. But wouldn’t it just make sense to be able to text a business? That’s what we’re trying to make happen.” I was sold. Shortly after, I joined Text Request and began life as an entrepreneur. People tell you to fail fast and learn quickly when you’re an entrepreneur. But for whatever reason, they always leave out any practical steps that could actually help you. It’s a shame, too, because there’s plenty of simple guidance that could save a lot of time, effort, heartache, and money. Must read: 5 Things All First-Time Entrepreneurs Need To Know Since starting at Text Request, I’ve also stumbled my way into turning a few other skills and opportunities into income. I’m neither rich nor hugely successful by any means. But I’m far enough along to realize what would have been good to know in the beginning. And I want to share some of those little lessons with you. 1. You can’t do it alone. As a fast learner, I…
- I wish I could play in front of Belfast darts fans every week: Daryl Gurney
- Lessons we learned from 'Beavis and Butt-Head'
- Ty Dillon carrying Death Wish at Dover
- Little Cubs fan switches baseballs before throwing back Mets HR ball
- Meryl Davis shares her Olympic lessons and the challenges of life after figure skating
- Law change could boost little-used state crowdfunding laws
- The Rookie Mom: Finding laughter amid a week of loss and lessons learned
- John Force applies lessons learned from his father in life
- Ryback wishes WWE best in their future endeavors as he exits
- Dwyane Wade reveals the moment he knew he was leaving Miami
5 Little Lessons I Wish I Knew Before Becoming an Entrepreneur have 323 words, post on at January 28, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.