The full line-up for the fourth series of The Jump has been unveiled – with a healthy mix of Olympic athletes, reality stars, and models all willing to risk life and limb for the pleasure of the viewing public.Olympic legend Sir Bradley Wiggins makes the fourteenth star to be confirmed for the Channel 4 winter sports reality show.While an exact air date for the new series is yet to be revealed, the broadcaster has given a full list of stars willing to take part – one year after seven contestants were forced to drop out due to injury in series three.The famous faces competing to be crowned winner of The Jump are…Former model Caprice,45, is no stranger to the world of reality television having starred in Celebrity Big Brother in 2005 and Ladies of London in 2014.Revealed to be taking part in the show back in November 2016, Caprice will be testing her balance as she switches from the catwalks to the ski slopes as a contestant on the show.Models have traditionally had limited success on The Jump – with Melinda Messenger withdrawing following injury in 2014, while Jodie Kidd and Lady Victoria Hervey finished 6th and 8th respectively in… Read full this story
- The Churn
- Who Does Los Angeles's Olympic Legacy Really Serve?
- Chevrolet Vega
- Democracy, War and the Media - Uneasy Bedfellows All Round
- Finding Your MAC Address On Wired And Wireless Network Cards
- God and the Gays - Of Vice and Men (Part 4)
- Taking on Six Sigma Programs - Guidelines for In-House and Outsourcing Decisions
- Public Relations: The Fundamental Premise
- Two Get Very High Part One
The Jump 2017 official line-up revealed as Bradley Wiggins, Caprice and Towie’s Lydia Bright get set for TV’s most dangerous show have 261 words, post on www.thesun.ie at January 4, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.