With the focus now shifted to the 2017 NFL Draft here is one mistake each team cannot afford to mistake when they make their selectionsThe New England Patriots won Super Bowl 51 in the most dramatic way possible. After going down 21-3 at the half, they rallied for an overtime win over the Atlanta Falcons. It was a battle of one of the best teams in recent history in the Patriots and one of the younger teams with a bright future in the Falcons.Both these teams have one thing in common that got them to the big game. They built their core through the draft. New England is led by quarterback Tom Brady and receiver Julian Edelman on offense. They had big games by role players like receiver Malcolm Mitchell, running back James White and defensive end Trey Flowers.The Falcons are led by quarterback Matt Ryan, running back Devonta Freeman and receiver Julio Jones on offense. On defense they feature defensive tackle Grady Jarrett and linebackers Vic Beasley and Deion Jones. All these leaders listed were originally drafted and developed by the team they helped lead into the biggest game of the year.What that means is to get to the… Read full this story
- Dolphins coach Adam Gase pleased with 2018 NFL Draft class so far
- Tough season bruises Taylor Mays’ NFL draft position – LA Times
- Two former San Diego County prep standouts selected in NFL Draft
- Sooners CB Franks enters NFL draft
- Sooners’ Franks enters NFL draft
- NFL All-Decade team: 2000-2009
- Georgia Tech’s Morgan to examine NFL draft options
- Kansas WR to skip senior year, enter NFL draft
- Gibson says he’ll enter NFL draft
- More undergraduates than ever in NFL draft?
2017 NFL Draft: One Mistake Each Team Can’t Afford to Make have 276 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 11, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.