Review of: Grammarly Price: Free to try Reviewed by: Kim Barloso Rating: 5 On March 21, 2017 Last modified:March 21, 2017 Summary: Grammarly is the best tool for writers, bloggers & content companies to proofread and check for plagiarism. They offer a web app (cloud based), a Chrome addon, a Word addon & a desktop app for Mac. Their ‘free to try’ model makes this app worth using. It’s one of the best proofreading tools out there. Free Signup If you’ve ever written a blog post before, then you’ve probably had stray commas and misspelled words that you somehow overlooked during your proofreading process. Grammatical errors in your blog posts are one of the quickest ways to make a reader stop reading your content and move on to something (and somewhere) else. You can proofread for an hour, or even have someone do it for you, but the reality is that you’re only human, and you will make even the silliest mistakes. Like Harsh, I’m also a non-native English speaker, and that makes me particularly cautious of grammar and spelling when writing anything in English. So when I came across Grammarly, I immediately decided to give it a go. I first started…
- Combine recap: Tebow makes mistake
- Lawyers can help stop abuse of power of attorney
- Would flooding the deserts help stop global warming?
- Terry Fox Run makes HCMC comeback
- 12-Year-Old Deaf Dog Catches Robbers, Helps Police Stop String Of Burglaries
- The Government must back The Sun’s powerful Universal Credit campaign and help those most in need
- ‘OMG This Is Wrong!’ Retired English Teacher Corrects a White House Letter and Sends It Back
- Class act: Thai teacher learns how to make English lessons fun
- Taiwan to Make English Official Language
- Road woes won’t stop Reutimann from chasing
How Grammarly Can Help You Stop Making Mistakes in English have 300 words, post on at March 21, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.