For the last few years, AdTech has been one of the most frequently discussed buzzwords in the digital media industry. Discussions have typically revolved around ad delivery, revenue optimization, new technologies such as header bidding, challenges such as ad blocking and ad fraud, market fragmentation, scope for consolidation, venture capital, mergers and acquisitions… but now AdTech has a new contender. Enter MarTech, short for Marketing Technology. In this post, we look at this hardly new but increasing popular trend, the difference and similarities between MarTech and AdTech, and the possibility of convergence in the future. So, What is MarTech? The email that landed in your inbox today from a brand was enabled by MarTech, so is the customer support you receive on social media channels, as well as most form of product promotion that is not paid advertising—for instance, a blog post created using a content management system and promoted using a social media scheduling service. It’s all marketing technology. MarTech covers platforms and tools used by marketing and sales teams to manage and nurture leads, manage opportunities and customer contacts, funnel analytics and attribution. MarTech started within the enterprise with CRM systems such as Salesforce that streamlined sales and…
- When a £1 pay rise means you pay £450 more tax - and married parents are most at risk
- EVERY Briton could be paid a universal basic salary by the government regardless of means to help the country through the coronavirus cash crisis
- Rise of ride-hailing apps spells doom for ‘xe om’ in Saigon
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Possible Runtime Revealed
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Actor Reveals the One Criticism That Made Him "Pissed Off"
- Chloe Bennet Teases 'Marvel Rising' Connections in 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker Digital Release Doesn't Include Deleted Scenes
- Climate report warns of killer storms, rising seas in near future
- Minions: The Rise of Gru Release Delayed Due to Coronavirus Crisis
- Mangrove Forests Protect Miami From Rising Tides
The Rise of MarTech and What It Means for AdTech have 326 words, post on at March 23, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.