Even though I am playing playing much of it this very moment… Destiny holds an extremely special place in my heart. I love this game and I love what it has become over the course of the two expansions… and multiple content patches. They promised a setting as deep and rich and Star Wars, and while a lot of people will disagree with me… I feel that they ultimately delivered on that. The problem however is that they did not deliver in a contiguous story that was easy to learn. Instead they sprinkled the game with environmental storytelling and nuggets of information that the faithful had to gather up and piece together to learn what was happening in the world. Personally this made me want to know more about the world because each time I uncovered a truth it was like discovering another piece that fit into a giant puzzle I was trying to assemble in my head. For many others however… including the vast majority of my friends… they bounced hard. For them it was of the utmost importance to have a clear narrative that they could follow, and not be forced to do some admittedly silly nonsense in… Read full this story
- Destiny 2: Where to find Xur for the weekend of April 3
- Why Prince George Will Wait to Hear His Destiny: 'We Are a Normal Family,' Says Prince William
- Destiny – how the makers of Halo plan to change the future of shooters
- Bungie on the state of Destiny 2: "We have work to do for those that have been around for the long run"
- 'Much to be done': new president brings Timor-Leste hope for a better future
- World Cup Final Drama Forces Liam Plunkett To Believe In Luck And Destiny
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake PSA: Don't Skip The Side Missions, And Here's Why
- The Last Of Us 2 Delayed, No New Release Date Set
- How To Unlock Fortnite's Deadpool Skin - Challenges And Requirements
- 2020 Wrestlemania 36 Final Results Night 2: Drew McIntyre Stands Up To Brock Lensar (April 5)
Destiny 2 Hopes have 342 words, post on aggronaut.com at May 5, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.