We first heard about Mars-themed survival sandbox ROKH back in 2015 when it released its teaser to the world, and then in 2016 developer Darewise Entertainment launched a Kickstarter for the game seeking over $100,000, but that crowdfunding attempt was canceled when it achieved only about a fifth of its goal. Since then, the early access launch has been kicked around a few times — first to September 2016, then January 2017, and now to… today.
Yes, the game has officially launched its early access today, with the finished version planned for a year from now. The devs have posted a number of guides to help newbies get started, but know that you’ll be shelling out $24.99 for the product in its current state. Check out the launch trailer down below!
- Gears 5 players are getting rewards for putting up with Early Access problems
- Valve lets you pay for the beta with Steam “Early Access” program
- Gears 5 Players Get Bonus Loot After Early Access Problems
- When Do Cyber Monday / Black Friday 2018 Deals Begin? Early Access & Hours For Walmart, Target, Best Buy, And More
- Walmart Early Black Friday 2019 Deals: Early Access Sale Has Deals On Nintendo Switch, Xbox, And More
- Age of sail FTL-like Abandon Ship leaves Early Access
- NASA sets sights on Mars with historic InSight launch
- Red Dead 2 Online: Details, Beta Launch Date, Ultimate Edition Early Access
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds early access is live, as is a free legendary for everyone
- Halfords’ Black Friday sale launches early: You can save on bikes, scooters and car care right now