Advertisement Snapping photos on your smartphone is easy. But so is taking a bad photo. All too easy, in fact. Below are 10 common smartphone photography mistakes that people make.1. Using the Wrong AppMistake: You’ve got the default app, of course, which ships with your phone. This is probably the one you use the most — and why not? After all, it has a shortcut button that you can use to launch it, and a single snap takes the photo.That’s pretty much all you need, right?Use the right app: You have such a huge choice of smartphone camera apps that it doesn’t make sense to ignore them. A look in the iOS App Store or Google Play will reveal more camera apps than we can list here. Android has a great choice of alternatives 6 Best Free Alternative Camera Apps for Android 6 Best Free Alternative Camera Apps for Android Don’t like the camera app that comes on your phone? Give these alternatives a try! Read More , for instance.Spend time looking for a camera app you feel comfortable with, one that will help you get better results from your smartphone photography. Whether you’re looking for something simple or highly… Read full this story
- Don’t let holiday scammers ruin your season
- Top 10 Mistakes in Bathroom Design
- Dazzle danger: Don’t let the sun’s glare get you into trouble on the road
- Does Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Show Us the Future of Mobile Photography?
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series Gets Galaxy Note 10 Camera Features, DeX Support: Report
- Don't let iPad Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini starter prices fool you
- Art photography: When 'reality isn't good enough'
- Photography Supplies You Can't Live Without
- Don't let your smartphone track you
- Don't let a disrupted flight ruin your summer holiday
Don’t Let These 10 Mistakes Ruin Your Smartphone Photography have 291 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at October 2, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.