Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen fans viewing the team demoing the game at TwitchCon this past week were delighted to hear one surprise announcement: the confirmation of a pre-alpha test coming by the end of this year.
“We’re happy to announce today that pre-alpha will be here in time for the holidays,” the team said. However, don’t get too excited thinking that this will open up the game to a large group of players. The buy-in for Pantheon’s pre-alpha is a $1,000 minimum purchase as of right now.
The team spent most of the stream showing off the gameplay and finding new and horrific ways to wipe. “It’s a new game, lot of new features, lot of new ideas,” said Brad McQuaid. “But we’re trying to bring back the social element, the challenge. Most of the content is built around grouping.”
- Northern Ireland retailers toast strong Easter as footfall rises by 11% over the holiday
- Wales set to sizzle as temperatures rise over the Easter bank holiday weekend
- An Post delivers rise in operating profits, launches €5m rebrand
- Tesco reports rise in pre-tax profits
- Danske Bank reports rise in pre-tax profits
- Greggs sales top £1 billion after launch of vegan sausage roll
- Cheap Love Holidays deals you can book now including 7-night all-inclusive break in Greece’s Halkidiki for £131pp
- All-inclusive holidays are back: here are 30 of the best for 2019
- Millions of Brits are stressed about booking a holiday as they get too many recommendations
- Social media photos inspire holiday choices