It might seem pretty old school these days to see cheat codes in games, particularly considering how prominent they used to be once upon a time. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 certainly hasn’t abandoned this practice, giving players the chance to input cheat codes to unlock characters.
LEGO games can be time-consuming at the best of times, so you may want to indulge in a code or two to unlock the hidden characters you desire. In order to do so, you’ll need to complete the first level of the game, which will present you with a tutorial at the Avengers Mansion, and you’ll be tasked with finding spare parts for Iron Man.
If you head upstairs in the foyer and go to the left, you’ll find Gwenpool’s room, after which you’ll be able to enter the following codes:
Antman – BCR7QJ
Not only can you unlock characters in the game, but you can also unlock in-game cheats, which can be obtained by spending studs. Here is a list of cheats and the studs cost for each:
Studs x2 – 800,000
- The Inhumans Have Better VFX in This Lego Game Than Their Own TV Show
- How Nadia Pym Brings Science and Optimism to the Marvel Universe In
- The Not-So-Good Ship Fireflower Might Be the Most Triumphant LEGO Video Game Creation Ever
- How Scarlet Witch's New Comic Uncovers The Mystic Marvel Universe—And The Scarlet Witch Herself
- What Was the Point of Marvel's
- Did You Forget What Marvel's
- Everything You Need to Know About Marvel's
- Marvel Is Resurrecting Wolverine, Bruce Banner, and More in
- Marvel Is Bringing Back its Legends in
- Marvel’s Newest Hulk Isn’t Feeling Totally Awesome Right Now