Korean TRPG Epic Seven will be published by Smilegate (Soulworker developers), game developed by SUPER CREATIVE. Gameplay screenshots, anime intro, art. SUPER CREATIVE delayed publishing Epic Seven because too much similar games have been out in Korea (Final Blade, King’s Raid and several more games in 2017). Let’s hope devs actually developing content and not just wasting time. (GMs confirmed my guesses) Gameplay + Intro Art
- Adorable New Jersey Goat Celebrates Easter by Getting Arrested
- Positive changes prevailing in South Korean investments
- Korean drama’s defamatory line against Vietnamese brides sparks fury
- Three Korean restaurants to spice up Hanoi dining scene
- Xi Jinping Observes Victory Against ‘U.S. Aggression’ in Korean War
- North Korean Covid patients 'are being left to starve to death in quarantine camps'
- Most South Korean firms okay with Vietnamese entry procedures
- North Korea 'Changed the Game': 'New Paradigm' Opened for US, Korean Peninsula
- Daewoo E&C to build $2.2 billion Korean-style luxury "city" in Hanoi
- UFC Fight Island 6 results: Ortega in title contention after dominant win over Korean Zombie
New Cute Korean TRPG have 163 words, post on www.mmorpg.news at November 24, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.