Nexon finally revealed the Open Beta date for the Korean version of Moonlight Blade Online that is scheduled to go live late next month on the 25th. A bit early to announce, but should give users a lot of time to prepare or clear up their schedule! The game has gone through extensive localization with in-game story text translation along with a heavy emphasis on Korean voice overs. Check out the latest CG trailer below along with some of my older gameplay adventures. Chinese Version Gameplay Branding Page: Linkhttp://sky.nexon.com/
- Epic Games Store testing out achievements, with mod support still brewing
- Nioh 2 Free Update And Paid Tengu's Disciple DLC Now Available
- Employers could have to pay staff to do nothing! Chancellor Rishi Sunak announced extension of furlough scheme until October but it emerges that strapped firms will have to stump up as much as half the 80 per cent salaries - so how many will?
- Coronavirus latest: Mandatory airport tests for at-risk German returnees
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 30
- The Best Final Fantasy 7 Remake Posters, Plushies, Puzzles, And Other Merch
- Live coverage: Cohen clashes with GOP over Trump allegations
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 1
- Coronavirus latest: US death toll tops 150,000
STEPARU News, Reviews, Previews & Information for Foreign Games Moonlight Blade Korean Open Beta Begins Next Month have 201 words, post on steparu.com at December 11, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.