In preparation for a successful launch, the mobile version of Pangya is going to be kicking off a Closed Beta next week starting on December 14th and conclude on December 18th for the Android device. Players will be able to try out a variety of modes which includes Story adventure, Tournament mode, real-time 1v1 PvP, and more. Your game data will not be kept and is going to be deleted after the test ends, so try not to pour all your heart out on it~! The Facebook page doesn’t mention anything about signing up anywhere, so everyone might be able to participate unless you’re on iOS. Then you’ll have to keep your fingers crossed and hope it works on PC using Bluestacks, Nox, etc. Game Site: https://linepangyamobile.com
- Doom Switch review: A colossal game, now portable
- Film reviews round-up: A Quiet Place, Death Wish, Thoroughbreds, 120 BPM, Ghost Stories
- Fauda: Enemies keep each other close in the most gripping thriller
- I ate and trained like a professional rugby player for six weeks
- Theresa May accused of breaking promise to champion poorest by failing to appoint social mobility adviser
- Government 'understating' extent of Sure Start children's centre closures as thousands of families lose 'vital' support
- FIFA 19 Preview: EA Sports new game adds Champions League and a touch of Gears of War
- Commonwealth Games swimmer 'raped woman after friend had sex with her because he thought that made it OK'
- Russian Embassy criticises Foreign Office for failing to grant visa to Sergei Skripal's niece
- Sure Start closures – where are the centres, what services do they offer and how many have shut?
STEPARU News, Reviews, Previews & Information for Foreign Games Pangya Mobile Closed Beta Starts Next Week have 263 words, post on steparu.com at December 7, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.