In preparation for a successful launch, the mobile version of Pangya is going to be kicking off a Closed Beta next week starting on December 14th and conclude on December 18th for the Android device. Players will be able to try out a variety of modes which includes Story adventure, Tournament mode, real-time 1v1 PvP, and more. Your game data will not be kept and is going to be deleted after the test ends, so try not to pour all your heart out on it~! The Facebook page doesn’t mention anything about signing up anywhere, so everyone might be able to participate unless you’re on iOS. Then you’ll have to keep your fingers crossed and hope it works on PC using Bluestacks, Nox, etc. Game Site: https://linepangyamobile.com
- Paul Smith closes Paris fashion week in party mood
- Monster Hunter World's Iceborne expansion beta starts this week
- We're giving away 500 Steam keys for the Disintegration closed beta
- Farmers get game on mobile instead of waiver info
- Netflix The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Review: The Muppets Meet 'Game of Thrones'
- Mobile voice minutes start to decline in Australia
- 49ers’ Nick Bosa: 7 games; 2 Defensive Player of the Week awards
- Bigg Boss 13: Sidharth Shukla, Rashami Desai come close in family week, fans call the show ‘scripted’
- Teamfight Tactics Is Going Mobile in March
- Call of Duty Mobile modes: Everything you need to know
STEPARU News, Reviews, Previews & Information for Foreign Games Pangya Mobile Closed Beta Starts Next Week have 239 words, post on steparu.com at December 7, 2017. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.