0 Comments Snow hits Northern Ireland: Warning after ambulance crews attend 15 crashes in half a day BelfastTelegraph.co.uk The public has been urged to take heed of weather warnings and exercise caution on the roads after the Ambulance Service was called to 15 crashes in just half a day across Northern Ireland. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/snow-hits-northern-ireland-warning-after-ambulance-crews-attend-15-crashes-in-half-a-day-36493672.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article36494341.ece/2b1f6/AUTOCROP/h342/Northern_ireland_weather-017.jpg Email The public has been urged to take heed of weather warnings and exercise caution on the roads after the Ambulance Service was called to 15 crashes in just half a day across Northern Ireland. It’s been a busy day for Northern Ireland emergency responders as heavy snow descended across the region. On an average day the Ambulance Service would attend 13 crashes. By midday on Tuesday there had been 15 incidents requiring urgent medical attention. In one incident in Broughshane a man was left seriously hurt after he was hit by a bin lorry. Ambulance Service spokesman John McPoland urged those taking to the roads to be aware of the conditions and pay attention to the weather warnings. “If it’s not necessary to go out, don’t. And if you have to go out heed the weather warnings,” he said. An amber alert is now in… Read full this story
- The Day You Almost Died
- Mental health sick leave rises for emergency workers
- Mystery Flight Over Java (Short Story)
- 'He's the most corrupt president in all our history!' Joe Biden tears into Donald Trump as 12 2020 Democrats take to the stage for primary debate - with field united in slamming president and backing impeachment
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part One - "Cornfield Laughter"
- Barry Threatens Flash-Flooding As Storm Trudges Inland Monday
- The Resisting Winter (A Novel and Parody) Part Three: "November Slush"
- Oaxaca to San Cristobal De Las Casas and Palenque, Chiapas, and More - A Driving Tour
- China, the Way I Saw It - Episode I, Culture Shock
- Climbing Kilimanjaro - Reaching the Rooftop of Africa
Snow hits Northern Ireland: Warning after ambulance crews attend 15 crashes in half a day have 341 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at January 16, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.