The Dragon Ball Universe is in pretty good shape right now. The anime is going strong (although it’s about to “end” after the currently storyline for a while at least), there’s a rumored movie coming out (animated, not live action), and in the video game market, it’s got two very solid titles going on right now. One released a month ago in Dragon Ball FighterZ, but, the other main title going on is Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, which is about to get a whole lot bigger. This Dragon Ball title follows the previous titles 3D fighting game montra, but also adds some unique characteristics like being able to create your own character, and fighting alongside classic Dragon Ball characters through a time-traveling storyline that reflects many of the key events of the anime/manga. The upcoming DLC pack is going to bring even more to the table, with 8 new characters and a brand new storyline called “infinite history”. An early reviewer has put some footage of the mode on display, check it out below. Some of the biggest plusses of the Infinite History DLC is that two of the new characters are straight from the Dragon Ball Super anime. One is… Read full this story
- Halo Infinite Won't Be At The Game Awards, But Update Coming "Soon"
- What’s new on Amazon Prime Video in December 2020
- Halo Infinite Preorders Are Live, Including A Discounted Bundle
- The history of Eurovision - 50 years of British entries
- Google Stadia: Games, cost, free trials, and everything else we know
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Update 3.0 Is Live, Patch Notes Outlined
- New Overwatch Symmetra Skin Revealed In Short Story
- Xbox Series S games, specs, price, how it compares to Xbox Series X
- Immortals Fenyx Rising Explores The Greek Gods As If They Were A Family On Reality TV
- PS5 Firmware Update Improves Performance, Out Now
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Infinite History Gameplay Video have 303 words, post on mmoexaminer.com at February 27, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.