Out of nowhere, much like a good old-fashioned jump scare, the 2013 survival horror game Outlast is now available on Nintendo Switch. Though this was pretty much confirmed at the end of last year, it still is a bit jarring to hear that the horror classic is coming to a platform that is known for making games like Splatoon and Mario Kart. However, that was one of the features of the Switch that made it stand out compared to previous Nintendo consoles – it opened up the possibility for Nintendo players to have access to a wider array of games, such as Skyrim and FIFA. Given that, it shouldn’t come as much of a surprise that a horror game is being brought into the mix. The Red Barrels team made an official announcement in December, confirming that Outlast would indeed be coming to the Switch. They talked about the future of the series and also cleared up a few rumors. “We will, at some point, make an Outlast 3 and answers will be given…” the announcement said. “Currently we’re working on something a lot of you have been asking for … It won’t be a sequel to Outlast or Outlast 2,… Read full this story
- Nintendo Switch vs. Xbox One: Can the new hybrid best the established console?
- Nintendo Switch vs. Switch Lite: Does portability compete with versatility?
- Nintendo Switch vs. PlayStation 4: Which console should you buy?
- PlayStation 5 vs. Nintendo Switch: Will the next-gen investment be worth it?
- The best Nintendo Switch Lite accessories
- God of War Director Praises The Witcher 3 on Nintendo Switch
- The best indie games on Nintendo Switch, from Dead Cells to Cuphead
- The best Nintendo Switch deals and bundles for November 2019
- Walmart Labor Day Sale: 4K TVs, Dell laptops, and Nintendo Switch deals
- This Nintendo Switch Lite snap-on case with flip cover highlights its perks
Outlast is Available Now on Nintendo Switch have 315 words, post on gamerant.com at February 28, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.