Blizzard has tweeted a small teaser video today, possibly hinting towards a Diablo 3 Switch release. Diablo 3 is best known as a dungeon-crawler, action role-playing game, first released on May 15th, 2012 for Microsoft Windows and macOS. It is still seen as one of the most popular video games to be released on PC, selling over 12 million units. So, in retrospect, Diablo 3 being released on Switch would be a win not just for Blizzard, but for the many fans that earnestly love the game. The tease itself is very interesting. In the tweet by Blizzard, you see a demon-related night light with particular focus being on the switch being turned on and off – note the use of the word ‘switch’ there and applaud Blizzard for their pun game and wit. If you look at the tweet below, you’ll see what I mean. Sweet dreams. pic.twitter.com/tZvCnjjzWb — Blizzard Entertainment (@Blizzard_Ent) February 28, 2018 Regardless of whether you believe the teaser or not, the Nintendo Switch has been shown to hold its own when it comes to previous ported games such as Doom, Skyrim and Outlast, these games running smoothly and with little to no performance issues. What’s more, it would be… Read full this story
- New Overwatch hero: Is Blizzard teasing Torbjorn's daughter Bridgette as hero 27?
- Hearthstone port for Nintendo Switch not on the cards says Blizzard
- Corrie’s Sean Wilson teases potential permanent return to the soap
- A blizzard of colour
- Finn gets and gives message to stay mentally switched on
- ‘Shower a s****’: Jane Park blasts Rangers fans in sweary rant after being teased over Jason Cummings’ goal
- Camelon and Dunipace have say on summer football switch
- Deaths and disruption as Storm Emma brings blizzards to snow-hit UK
- Ireland on shutdown over expected blizzards
- Arctic blizzards sweep across Ireland with Leinster and Munster worst hit
Diablo 3 Switch Potentially Teased by Blizzard have 312 words, post on www.gamerevolution.com at March 2, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.