There have been hack-n-slash games before Diablo, but no other series has mastered the compulsive nature and satisfying play of Blizzard’s dungeon crawler. It’s a game many of us return to again and again, as if it was an enjoyable but slightly dysfunctional relationship. Being a Diablo fan is to be someone who is always looking for a reason to return. Which is why Blizzard needs to drop its coy act about the game possibly coming to the Nintendo Switch. The company can’t be telling us nothing is going on while also dropping hints that something is probably going on. It also helps that the idea of Diablo on the Switch is such a natural fit that it feels almost … well, demonic. Whether it is a port of Diablo 3 or a package of classic games optimized for the Switch, this is too good an opportunity for Blizzard to pass up. This could be amazing This whole thing started when Blizzard sent out the following tweet. It’s not so much a hint of a Switch port as it is a hammer to the forehead. But then Blizzard immediately tried to calm people down. “We can assure you we’re not… Read full this story
- 10 Year, 20 Year And 30 Year Term Life Insurance
- 20 Year Term Life Insurance
- 20 Year Life Insurance - Things To Know And How To Get The Lowest Rates
- Waiting 20 Years Can Cost You Millions - Don't Wait Start Today
- Mail Room to CEO in 20 Years, is it Still Possible?
- Will You Like Your Tattoo 20 Years From Now
- Do You Really Care That Weekly Contributions Of $34 Could Grow To Over $76,000 In 20 Years?
- Anti Aging Treatments And Antiaging Nutrition Can Make You Feel 10 To 20 Years Younger
- Seven Tips On How a 50 Year-Old Man Can Make Love Like a 20 Year-Old Youth
- The 20-Year Presidential Curse
Diablo on the Switch would be the first Blizzard game on Nintendo hardware in 20 years have 313 words, post on www.polygon.com at March 2, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.