Spring has sprung! And for EverQuest II, that means a return of Beast’r Eggs and Bristlebane. Norrathians get to celebrate the season by immersing themselves in frivolity and fun, pranks and pets, egg hunts and event rewards… but only for a limited time. More than most events, these two are time sensitive. While the Bristlebane Day festival startes yesterday and goes for two weeks, The Highest of Silly Days is only one day — April 1st. And the Beast’r Eggstravaganza only lasts a single week, ending early on the 4th. The chances of missing out on the semore time-limited festivities is too high, so I’m going to help you make sure you can catch these celebrations this year! I’ve got tips and tricks as well as a general guide to help you make the most of both festivals. Beast’r Egg hunting While I praised it highly last year for being a unique new live event, that doesn’t mean I am sad to see Beast’r Eggs return. On the contrary, I’m sure plenty of players join me in being glad to see them return. Last year’s inaugural event came with little fanfare and lasted only a week, so it was easy to… Read full this story
- Spring Break Survival Guide
- Spring Break Rocky Point - Puerto Penasco, Mexico
- Spring Break - Things to Ponder
- Use Eggs As a Metaphor For Possibility and Beginnings at Your Perfect Spring Wedding
- Whats Up With the History of Easter Eggs?
- Store Bought Eggs Versus Home-Hatched
- Hatching Chicken Eggs in an Incubator
- Why Eggs For Jesus' Resurrection?
- Hatching Chicken Eggs Naturally
- Cockatiel - How Can I Stop My Bird From Laying Eggs?
EverQuesting: EverQuest II breaks into spring with Beast’r eggs and Bristlebane have 289 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 30, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.