The latest Sea of Thieves Inn-Side story has been published that takes a bit of time to discuss the 2-player Sloop, a small ship that can be piloted by two players or even one for those who are inclined to take on the game alone. Being in a smaller ship, however, doesn’t protect pirates from the attacks of larger ships so players will need to slightly more cautious…or they can throw caution to the wind and go up against all comers. In this video, Senior Designers Shelley and Andrew Preston give a quick overview of what to expect when setting out on a solo ship and how it measures up to the full-sized galleon experience Check out out and then head off for the Sea of Thieves site to learn more.
- Norwalk’s Seaport Association hosts Pirates Weekend July 20-21
- Briar Barn Inn in Rowley: A cute new inn in an unlikely place
- Pirates, Reds takes swings in another onfield brawl
- The Latest: Alleged Capital One hacker accused of threats
- The Latest: Strong US job gains of 263,000 cuts rate to 3.6%
- The Latest: US employers added a weak 75,000 jobs in May
- The Latest: US adds robust 224,000 jobs in June
- From food trails to photo walks: Tourists explore Varanasi beyond spirituality
- The Piper Inn Draws Bikers and Neighbors in Southeast Denver
- 7th Annual Pirate Fest, April 27 & 28
Latest Inn-Side Story Explores 2-Pirate Sloop have 233 words, post on www.mmorpg.com at March 30, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.