The latest Sea of Thieves Inn-Side story has been published that takes a bit of time to discuss the 2-player Sloop, a small ship that can be piloted by two players or even one for those who are inclined to take on the game alone. Being in a smaller ship, however, doesn’t protect pirates from the attacks of larger ships so players will need to slightly more cautious…or they can throw caution to the wind and go up against all comers.
In this video, Senior Designers Shelley and Andrew Preston give a quick overview of what to expect when setting out on a solo ship and how it measures up to the full-sized galleon experience
Check out out and then head off for the Sea of Thieves site to learn more.
- Lineup switch pays off for Pirates in victory over Nationals
- Dodgers hammer Pirates in series opener
- Former Chiefs, Pirates star Marc Batchelor shot dead
- Escape from the Mayo Clinic: How CNN reported the story
- The Latest: US cleared to slap $7.5 billion of EU tariffs
- Facebook Now Blocks Pirate Bay Links in Posts, Private Chats: Report
- Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean rides get updated
- Report: Clint Hurdle will return to manage Pirates in 2020
- U mad, bro? Readers rip Steelers, Antonio Brown; vent about Pirates’ fight
- U mad, bro? Pitt fans lash out at Pat Narduzzi; angst over Pirates, Antonio Brown, Le’Veon Bell