If it’s Wednesday, it must be time for the latest Sea of Thieves Developer Update with Game Producer Joe Neate. One of the more hotly contested issues in Sea of Thieves is mandatory crossplay between XBox One and PC players and how “unfair” it can feel to some. As a result of community feedback and internal discussions, crossplay will become an optional choice for players. This feature should arrive prior to the Arena update that is focused on PvP.
While Rare believes that the “approach is the right one for all our players across the board”, not all players are convinced that it’s what’s best for the game and that it will destroy the crossplay community and reduce the player pool.
You can listen to the rest of the update that includes information about forthcoming changes to combat below.
Learn more about Sea of Thieves.
- Lindsey Graham calls latest impeachment inquiry developments 'a bunch of BS' as he declares that he has 'written the whole process off' after US diplomat acknowledged a quid pro quo
- Lindsey Graham calls latest impeachment inquiry developments 'a bunch of BS'
- Microsoft makes big Xbox-on-PC push with 4K, 60 fps
- Ranveer Singh's Latest Instagram Post Will Make You Hit The Gym: His Workout Secrets & Diet Plan
- Deepika Padukone's latest airport look will make you want to upgrade your winter wardrobe STAT!
- Medal of Honor Warfighter
- Super-cheap Xbox 2 that could cost just £50 ‘in development at Microsoft’
- Ho Chi Minh City looks to develop sea-based economy
- It’s time for Microsoft to turn the Xbox into a PC
- New Xbox Game Pass for PC Games Announced, Including The Outer Worlds