The eleventh class Musa is now available to play in Black Desert Online SEA.
Musa is a melee style class that handles a sword as its primary weapon, and a bow as its secondary weapon. He is extremely dynamic, fast paced, and has the capability to switch between close and mid-range combat.
Pearl Abyss also revealed in advance the addition of Maehwa, who is Musa’s female counterpart. Her playstyle and skills are very similar to that of Musa. Adventurers will be able to play her soon as she will join the ranks next week on March 29th.
To celebrate the arrival of Musa, there’re several events for players to join in: Musa Level-up Event, Musa Concept Screenshot Event and Cherry Blossom Festival.
- 'Black Desert Online' Adds New Battle Royale Mode
- Black Desert Online Is Steam's Latest Free Weekend Game
- Black Desert Online Summer Xbox One Release Planned, Eyeing Nintendo Switch
- Black Desert Online Is Adding Cross-Play Support
- 'Alive At 25' Classes Now Available In Boise
- Stunning New Black Desert Mobile Trailers Make It Really Hard To Believe It's A Smartphone Game
- YOLA pioneers in offering online classes to help students ensure academic progress in the midst of the coronavirus epidemic
- Schmidt Ocean Institute's RV Falkor bound for deep-sea discoveries in WA's Bremer Bay canyon
- Nile Delta: 'We are going underwater. The sea will conquer our lands'
- JKBOSE class 11th Kargil division result declared, direct link here