HORRIFIC footage a pensioner being knocked down in a brazen hit-and-run attack in Greater Manchester. The driver is seen accelerating down Chatsworth Road with the 77-year-old man on his bonnet beforre he is flung to the ground. The victim was in his home when he saw a silver Kia Venga collide with his Chevrolet Kalos, which was parked in a disabled space, Greater Manchester Police said. Surveillance footage shows him going outside to confront the driver at around 4.10pm on Saturday, March 10. He asked the driver to stop but instead, he reversed in to a second parked car before driving directly at the pensioner. The driver then sped along the road while the victim hung off the bonnet, continuing in the direction of Sunnybrow Road as the man lay badly injured on the road. The victim was taken to hospital where he was treated for his injuries. Police have released CCTV footage of the incident and are appealing to anyone with information to come forward. Detective Constable Jason Bell said: “This was an appalling incident and I find it completely disgusting that the offender sped off, leaving the man lay in the road. See what’s making the headlines in… Read full this story
- If You Won’t Stop Speeding, Your Car Will Do It for You, E.U. Tells Drivers
- Initiative to ensure all new cars sold in EU will have speed limiters by 2022
- Uber asks drivers to protest change in SFO pickup location
- 5 Israeli soldiers hurt in car ramming
- 8 killed after car rams into truck in northern India
- American F2 driver banned for collision, mobile phone in car
- Driver hospitalized after collision with SUV in east Las Vegas
- Your next car may not allow you to speed on the highway
- Will The NFL Allow The Rams To Leave St. Louis?
- Southern Utah tire shop fined — again — for misleading drivers stopping along Interstate 15
Moment car rams OAP leaving him clinging to bonnet as it speeds down street after he asked driver to stop following collision have 321 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at March 29, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.