4 I really get into gear progression and items, especially armor, in a fantasy MMORPG. Itemization can make or break a game for me, and I believe it can also make or break a game in general given how items are tied into so many other systems. From quests to loot drops, items dictate gameplay direction. How devs choose to provide loot, and in what form loot progression takes shape, truly is a core design decision. One of (these days, maybe the only) traditional fantasy MMORPG I’m looking forward to trying out is Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. The developers recently published a Q&A on their website about “Armor 101.” Armor Tiers & Sets In response to a question about gear aesthetics and gear progression being tied, they said that each armor set will have a unique look, and be based on a multi-tiered system per armor set. I’m not really sure that that means. The way I read that, for example, there’s chain armor and plate armor. Within chain armor there might be low tier-chain, mid-tier chain, and high-tier chain. Perhaps there are even tiers within tiers, such as a pristine low-tier chain. There will also be armor sets,… Read full this story
- Underarmor Gear - What is Under Armor All About?
- Use For The Interceptor Body Armor
- Armor, Ammo, and the Kitchen Sink: The Secret to Deployment Bags and how to Pack them
- Dragon Skin Body Armor
- Gearing Up For The Cold
- Army Deployment Gear And What You Can Or Can't Send To Soldiers Though The Mail
- New Upgrades For Your Sports Protective Gear & Armor
- How Karate Sparring Gear Saved My Face
- MORAL ARMOR'S Irrational Parenting, Part II
- Moral Armor on Predational Pregnancy
Pantheon Devs on Armor & Gear Progression have 293 words, post on www.keenandgraev.com at March 14, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.