Play Elder Scrolls OnlineMaybe you saw it coming, maybe not, but it’s official now as it’s just been announced on the stream: The Elder Scrolls Online’s next expansion/chapter is Summerset, home of the high elves, the first time the franchise has been back to that area since Arena in 1994. Mark June 5th in your calendars, as it’ll release then on all platforms – yes, PC and console simultaneous release. [This appears to have been an error in the press release; the website lists May 21st for PC and June 5th for console.] We’re getting not just Summerset Isle but a new storyline, a new faction, a new skill line, a new crafting skill, and multiple new group dungeons. “By the decree of Queen Ayrenn, Summerset Isle is now open to foreigners, but a Daedric threat looms over the breathtaking home of the High Elves. Players will travel to the Summerset Isle, gather allies, and unravel a shadowy conspiracy that threatens all of Tamriel. ESO: Summerset is packed with exciting new features and challenges, including: * A New Zone: Summerset Isle, a uniquely beautiful land that’s an even larger addition than last year’s massive Vvardenfell from ESO: Morrowind * An… Read full this story
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Greymoor teaser is Skyrim, but not as we know it
- The Elder Scrolls Online, Superhot, and more announced for Google Stadia Pro
- Car-racing game Dirt 5 to launch this year on PC and consoles
- Cannes Film Festival 2020 To Announce Official Selection Lineup On June 3
- Goa SSC examination to be held from May 21 to June 6
- PUBG Update 7.2 Patch Notes: Ranked Mode Out Now On PC And Consoles
- Cannes Film Festival To Announce Official Selection Lineup On June 3
- Karnataka SSLC dates 2020 announced; exams to begin on June 25
- TheaterWorks Announces its 20/21 Season.
- Premier League, Seria A announce matches will resume in June
The Elder Scrolls Online announces Summerset chapter for May 21 for PC and June 5 for console have 318 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 21, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.