Did you see this one coming? Ubisoft and Massive Entertainment are apparently working on a sequel to The Division. The news comes via what appears to be a press release posted to German-language website 4-Traders. “When we released our game in 2016, it was clear to us that it was just the opening chapter of a much bigger saga, so we’re excited to share more with you today about what awaits you in The Division Universe next,” Massive Entertainment’s Julian Gerighty reportedly says. “We are very pleased to announce that we are currently working on Tom Clancy’s The Division 2. […] The Division 2 will be based on an updated version of the Snowdrop Engine that will help us realize our ambitions for this title.” For the original game, the companies also promise new global events, a Xbox One X update, and pre-Division 2-launch-tie-in events and achievements. Source: 4Traders (DE) via PCGamesN, Eurogamer. Thanks, Babagra.pl!SHARE THIS ARTICLE
- Leadsom insists managed no-deal Brexit is possible amid Cabinet divisions
- Buncrana ballroom left in ruins by massive blaze
- May facing massive Commons defeat in Brexit vote
- Caught live: Massive winner from UK’s most relevant band of the last few decades
- Google completes deal to acquire two office buildings in Dublin Docklands
- Brainless youths spark major emergency after scaling massive crane for social media stunt
- Trump claims being president costing him 'massive amounts'
- GlaxoSmithKline and Pfizer to merge healthcare divisions
- Historic building awards from the Gibraltar Heritage Trust
- Massive Attack in Filton: All the travel information for the gig
Ubisoft and Massive are building The Division 2 have 260 words, post on massivelyop.com at March 8, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.