With the school Easter holidays now in full swing, it’s the perfect opportunity to take the kids for a day out. Here, our family writer Joanna Lovell looks at 20 ideas for the best days out – including some you might not have heard of before. They are all within driving distance of Hull. 1. Xscape Yorkshire Colorado Way, Castleford WF10 4TA There aren’t many places where you can ski, trampoline, rock climb, golf and eat and drink all under one roof. But drive not too far along the M62 to Castleford and you will find Xscape Yorkshire, one of Yorkshire’s favourite family attractions, where you can do all this and more. Click here for special offers. 2. Eureka! The National Children’s Museum Discovery Road, Halifax, HX1 2NE There’s one big difference between traditional museums and Eureka! the Children’s museum: here, they are encouraged to touch and play with everything! From astronauts, doctors and bankers to chefs, car mechanics and postmen, Eureka! is a magical land where children can become whatever they like – for a day at least. Aimed at kids aged up to 11 years old, it’s a place they are inspired to learn all about themselves and… Read full this story
- Lewie’s Weekly Deals – Tron Evolution, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Dead Rising 2 for £20
- Interview: Ubisoft's Early Talks Strategy, New Initiatives At First-Ever 'Digital Day'
- Mortal Kombat Retrospective: 20 Years Later
- What it's like creating one of Steam's most popular games at just 20 years old
- 7 Things I’d Change About The Wii U
- Duelyst primer: Six things new players need to know
- Opinion: Playing with my kids helps me make better games
- 5 tips for making successful kids' games in 2013
- Mystic Messenger: how to get on 707’s route walkthrough – Prologue, Day 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Deep Story mode)
- Blow up your data cap with the 20 best Netflix original series
20 days out ideas for things to do with kids have 304 words, post on www.hulldailymail.co.uk at April 1, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.