Closers MMORPG Unleashes A New Class In The Form Of Gunslinging Cyborg Tina
Wolf Dogs unite! En Masse Entertainment announced today that the latest member of the team, the elite combat robot Tina with marksman’s abilities, is now live in Closers, the fast-paced, online RPG beat ‘em up. Tina is a battle robot created to harness the awesome energies of Phase Power. Her unique control of Phase Power makes her a long-range character, and she’s particularly skilled against airborne opponents. With her ability to summon any type of firearm from imaginary space, Tina is a force to be reckoned with.
Watch the new Tina trailer for Closers HERE: www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uejaD4aDgc&feature=youtu.be ;
Closers is a multiplayer online action RPG (MOARPG) beat-em-up in which players take the role of one of the “Closers,” a group of psychic teenagers chosen by the world government to stop an alien invasion by defeating hordes of lethal monsters and closing interdimensional gates to thwart the invaders and their evil incursion. Fast, intense, and eye-poppingly beautiful, the game masterfully combines the frenetic action of old school arcade 2D beat ‘em ups with the engaging combo mechanics of fighting games, and the vivid art style and drama of an episodic anime.
- New sixth form and art block to be approved at Oxford High School
- NASA's amazing time lapse video of a new island forming in Tonga could offer clues about life on Mars
- Countryfile presenter Adam Henson to open new sixth form centre at the Cotswold School
- Fears over new crystal form of ‘zombie’ drug spice that is TWENTY times more potent – and has already put ten in hospital
- Educational event at new sixth form site
- Wirral school to re-introduce boarding and open new sixth form
- Swiss trainee vets to give cows acupuncture in new classes
- New team formed to tackle Eastbourne youth crime
- Children and Mayor break ground at new primary school building
- Young mum's journey from postnatal depression to exercise class instructor