Fourteen months after hitting early access, Funcom is getting ready to launch Conan Exiles for real. Ahead of the May 8th release, the studio has posted up a brand-new teaser trailer to kick off the countdown. It’s just over 24 days, if you’re wondering or bad at math.
“Besides being the first time it’s available on PlayStation 4, the launch of Conan Exiles brings with it a massive expansion of the game world, game-changing new features such as monster invasions known as the purge and an entirely new action-oriented combat system, as well as many other major additions that truly makes this the ultimate vision of Conan Exiles. If you were ever on the fence, or you are just discovering it for the first time, May 8th is the time to join the adventure.”
MOP’s MJ got hands-on with the launch build earlier this month; you can check out her impressions right here! There’s a clipping issue in one of the screenshots – gold star if you find it!
- Conan Exiles Update Adds Eight New Weapons, Dye System; See Full Patch Notes Here
- Metal Gear Survive Beta Begins Next Week, New Trailer Released
- Conan Exiles Xbox One Edition, New Expansion Coming Soon
- Conan Exiles Hits Xbox One, New Expansion Out Today
- Irrational Games Launching New Trailer For BioShock Infinite Later This Month
- Conan Exiles full release sees concurrent player numbers rocket back up to last year’s peak
- Conan Exiles Blood and Sand Pack Debuts Arenas and New Weapons
- Conan Exiles' director talks Early Access development, the future of the survival genre and dong sliders
- Conan Exiles Gets Release Date for Consoles
- Conan Exiles prepares to leave Early Access with two new regions and massive NPC invasions