Conan Exiles, the buy to play survival game from Funcom, is officially launching on May 8th, 2018 after 14 months of early access. The game will be available on PC, Xbox, and PS4. To celebrate the upcoming launch, Funcom released the following new Conan Exiles trailer: The biggest changes with full release is a revamped combat system, 2 new giant maps, new Purge PvE invasions, farming, fast travel, new perks, gear, and more. A full list of launch changes can be found here. “We wanted to make sure leaving Early Access is something more than just removing the Early Access label and saying we’re done,” says Funcom CEO Rui Casais. “Besides being the first time it’s available on PlayStation 4, the launch of Conan Exiles brings with it a massive expansion of the game world, game-changing new features such as monster invasions known as the purge and an entirely new action-oriented combat system, as well as many other major additions that truly makes this the ultimate vision of Conan Exiles. If you were ever on the fence, or you are just discovering it for the first time, May 8th is the time to join the adventure.” FacebookTwitterReddit Related
- ‘Conan Exiles’ Update Brings New Treasures of Turan DLC, Year 2 Season Pass and More
- Prince Charles, Camilla launch first royal visit to Cuba
- These Jerseyans just launched new effort to end Cuban embargo
- America’s Next Phony War: Will Iran Be Trump’s Iraq?
- Israeli occupation and Palestinian rights/Letter to Dutch parliament : Indybay
- POLITICO Playbook: SOTU is kind of useless, part II
- POLITICO Playbook PM: Bernie Sanders jumps into crowded 2020 field
- Yemen crisis: Why is there a war?
- Cryptocurrency Daily News Bulletin: March 13_ 2019
- Where Is Robert Levinson? Inside the Secret Campaign to Find Ex-FBI Agent Who Disappeared on Mission to Iran
Conan Exiles Officially Launching on May 8th have 292 words, post on mmos.com at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.