Conan Exiles, the buy to play survival game from Funcom, is officially launching on May 8th, 2018 after 14 months of early access. The game will be available on PC, Xbox, and PS4. To celebrate the upcoming launch, Funcom released the following new Conan Exiles trailer:
The biggest changes with full release is a revamped combat system, 2 new giant maps, new Purge PvE invasions, farming, fast travel, new perks, gear, and more. A full list of launch changes can be found here.
“We wanted to make sure leaving Early Access is something more than just removing the Early Access label and saying we’re done,” says Funcom CEO Rui Casais. “Besides being the first time it’s available on PlayStation 4, the launch of Conan Exiles brings with it a massive expansion of the game world, game-changing new features such as monster invasions known as the purge and an entirely new action-oriented combat system, as well as many other major additions that truly makes this the ultimate vision of Conan Exiles. If you were ever on the fence, or you are just discovering it for the first time, May 8th is the time to join the adventure.”
- Health officials launch ambitious plan to rid the world of trans fats
- Gillibrand officially launching 2020 bid, will call Trump a 'coward'
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services Officially Launches National Physician Payment Transparency Program Website
- Beto O'Rourke Officially Launches Presidential Campaign
- MQM-P officially launches nationwide campaign
- Vietjet launches new Da Nang - Tokyo route
- Top British EU Official Attacks 'Dangerous' Johnson
- VN Prime Minister leaves for 8th ACMECS, 9th CLMV in Thailand
- Satellite photos show Iran launch pad burning
- Iran Space Rocket Launch: Second Attempt Failed, Satellite Images, Experts Suggest