Time for another happy-go-lucky adventure in the sparkly rainbow fields of Bavaria or Barovia or Bermuda or whatever this is. Today’s exciting adventure will take place in and around THE BONEGRINDER, a windmill with not-at-all ominous connotations. Apparently two more kids went missing in this area, and one does start to wonder how any kids manage to reach adulthood in this country. When I first arrive, nobody is helping me, but there is a line queuing up for “dream pies” made by hags in disguise and… yeah, it’s totally cannibalism. The pies are people! People! Probably was a bit of a dead giveaway on the part of the developers that all of the peasants standing in line had weapons drawn, because I knew it was only a matter of time before they would be sent to attack me. Oh hey. It happened. Pew pew, I just slaughtered half a village of cannibals. Well, I’m going to sleep easy tonight. I kick down the door of the windmill and wade in, firing all willy-nilly. I was kind of impressed that the devs kept this space small instead of pulling a TARDIS or something on us. It’s a rather cramped area for… Read full this story
- Hacker Jailed Two Years For Making Software That Causes DDoS Attacks
- DDoS attacks: How an 18-year-old got arrested for trying to knock out systems
- UK arrests teens for using Lizard Squad rent-a-DDoS service
- Can this 'national DDoS radar' plan help fight off attacks on Dutch critical systems?
- This new type of DDoS attack takes advantage of an old vulnerability
- Man pleads guilty to launching DDoS attacks against former employers
- New world record DDoS attack hits 1.7Tbps days after landmark GitHub outage
- The Dyn report: What we know so far about the world's biggest DDoS attack
- Old-time hacktivists: Anonymous, you've crossed the line
- Hacker jailed for DDoS attacks against Skype and Google
DDO: The Old Bonegrinder have 324 words, post on biobreak.wordpress.com at April 18, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.