0 Comments DUP chief Arlene Foster ‘might leave’ if border poll produced united Ireland BelfastTelegraph.co.uk DUP leader Arlene Foster has said that she might leave the country in the event of a United Ireland. https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/dup-chief-arlene-foster-might-leave-if-border-poll-produced-united-ireland-36777412.html https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/incoming/article36758504.ece/00a0e/AUTOCROP/h342/ormont_powersha%205.jpg Email DUP leader Arlene Foster has said that she might leave the country in the event of a United Ireland. The former First Minister was speaking on Patrick Kielty’s Documentary ‘My Dad, the Peace Deal and Me’ aired on BBC One on Wednesday. Kielty’s dad Jack was murdered by the UFF in 1988. Three men were convicted in connection with the murder, but they were freed under the terms of the Good Friday Agreement. On the 20th anniversary of the agreement, Kielty returned to his hometown of Dundrum and travelled around to see if the historic peace deal has delivered on its pledge to create a new Northern Ireland. Mrs Foster discussed growing up in the border area of Enniskillen, her father worked as an RUC officer. The IRA tried to kill her father on the family farm and she spoke of the impact of the attack on her. Mrs Foster claimed that someone locally had set her father up in the attack. She… Read full this story
- Northern Ireland Election Outcome Shows United Ireland Possible - Sinn Fein
- SC health chief takes medical leave amid virus outbreak
- Chief executives of Oriental Bank of Commerce, United Bank of India designated as OSD in PNB
- How could Northern Ireland's finance minister raise money?
- Abortion: Northern Ireland opens new chapter but questions remain
- Northern Ireland Blogger Says He Was Only Trying To ‘Get The Truth Out’ About £1.2 Bln NAMA Scandal
- Coronavirus: Six more people die in Northern Ireland
- Coronavirus: Omniplex to leave every second seat empty
- Coronavirus: Foster stresses executive 'unity of purpose'
- Authorities find smuggling tunnel under US-Mexico border, seize $29M worth of drugs
DUP chief Arlene Foster 'might leave' if border poll produced united Ireland have 337 words, post on www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk at April 5, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.