If you feel as if the Heroes of the Storm team has been worse than it should be about communicating with the playerbase and explaining how issues are being handled, the good news is that the development team agrees with you. The latest letter from the team notes that communication has been worse than it should be, and it outlines a number of steps being taken to improve match balance, like the addition of a new ban pick during the mid-ban phase. Other areas are still being discussed; intentionally dying during a match is a form of toxic behavior, for example, and the team is still working on the best method of sussing out when someone is intentionally dying rather than just not staying alive. The team is also looking into the right balance to strike for time in the queue vs. match quality, something that comes up especially on the highest skill levels. Check out the full rundown for an idea of where the game is going from here. Source: Official SiteSHARE THIS ARTICLE
- Who is Aljaz Bedene and what is the Slovenian-born Great Britain tennis player’s world ranking?
- Wheel of Fortune player leaves competition in stitches with embarrassing slip-up
- Pro Football Weekly's Week 3 Power Rankings
- Updating 15 prospects Yankees traded
- Week 3: San Antonio-area high school football rankings
- Hotel worker pulls 32-hour shift — alone — during tropical storm
- Hurricane Dorian Updates: Florida on Alert for Category 4 Storm
- Hurricane Dorian Updates: Storm Intensifies, and Plots a Turn
- Guardian Athletics Named Finalist in MN Cup Competition
- Hurricane Dorian Updates: Storm Strengthens to Category 5
Heroes of the Storm updates players on balance and competitive rankings have 265 words, post on massivelyop.com at April 13, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.