Get Guild Wars 2 Path of FireIt’s not every day that you walk into a building dominated by an enormous griffon, the enormous statue replicating the mount in Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire. You could, of course, argue that the griffon is functionally an upgraded version of the glider from Heart of Thorns, but that just brings you back to the idea that Path of Fire is closer to what people wanted from Heart of Thorns in the first place. It’s a bigger expansion for people not interested in the rather narrow focus of the jungle. Which makes sense, since according to the game director, Mike Zadorojny, the focus of what the expansion was meant to be about was radically different between the two expansions, and Path of Fire was closer to an expansion of the base game. I had the chance to sit with Zadorojny and chat about various issues of both current development ant future direction, although we did not have that chat on the back of the griffon. (There were people waiting in line.) But considering the nature of the griffon and the talk, it might have been appropriate. As he explained, the big difference between… Read full this story
- GamesBeat 2018: Follow the money into the future of monetization
- 31 new and notable (and 1 WTF) Android games from the last week (12/20/17
- Four new Mass Effect novels will chart the path to ‘Andromeda’
- This week in games: Theme Hospital's spiritual successor, rumors of Fable's return from death
- ‘The Saudis couldn’t do it without us’: the UK’s true role in Yemen’s deadly war
- Trump Sees 'New Future' for North Korea, But Path Unclear
- How the legal battle around loot boxes will change video games forever
- Info War: Pearl Harbor of the future?
- Intelligence insider says WAR with North Korea likely within weeks: This could be your final prepper warning
- GamesBeat Summit 2018 speakers — Star Wars: Battlefront II’s Janina Gavankar, Brianna Wu, and Tencent’s Dan Brody
PAX East 2018: Guild Wars 2 game director Mike Zadorojny on Path of Fire, monetization, and more have 326 words, post on massivelyop.com at April 9, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.