Hyundai has launched the facelifted 2018 Creta in India at a starting price of Rs 9.43 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). The new Hyundai Creta comes with subtle exterior and interior changes with additional features that make it significantly better than the previous model. The 2018 Hyundai Creta gets new projector headlamps along with new LED positioning lamps and DRLs (Daytime Running Lights). The front and rear bumpers have also been revised and the compact SUV now runs on new 17-inch diamond cut alloy wheels. For the first time, the Hyundai Creta has been offered with an electric sunroof. The top end variants of the new 2018 Hyundai Creta have been offered with a wireless phone charger and a smart key band. The 2018 Hyundai Creta also gets a new 17.77 cm AVN touchscreen infotainment system that supports Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and Mirror Link. Watch our new Hyundai i20 CVT launch video here: In terms of safety, the new 2018 Hyundai Creta gets dual airbags, ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) and EBD (Electronic Brake Force Distribution) as standard across all the variants. The higher variants of the compact SUV get four additional airbags, taking the total count to six. Powering the 2018 Hyundai Creta… Read full this story
- Volkswagen Vento facelift launched at Rs 785,000
- Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition Launched: Prices Start At Rs 5.12 Lakh
- Honda BR-V vs Hyundai Creta: How the two stack up?
- Honda BR-V to take on Hyundai Creta, Renault Duster
- Hyundai Creta will certainly get your heartbeats racing
- 2020 Hyundai Creta Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Move over Duster, Hyundai Creta will soon scorch Indian roads
- Hyundai Creta is the best looking SUV in 2015, should S-Cross worry?
- Hyundai Creta: The best compact SUV you are looking for
- Hyundai Creta is an unmistakable urban SUV
2018 Hyundai Creta Facelift launched at a price of Rs 9.43 lakh: Gets sunroof, new colours and more features have 298 words, post on www.financialexpress.com at May 21, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.