“Pac-Man” (CC BY-ND 2.0) by Laure Wayaffe We might be told not to play with our food as kids, but that doesn’t mean we can’t play with food in video games. In fact, food has been at the heart of video gaming since Pac-Man arrived. Are you hungry? Let’s check out the best video games about food. Restaurant Empire Be your own boss in Restaurant Empire, a game from Enlight Software that puts you in charge of choosing cuisine, picking the chef, and keeping customers happy. Have you got what it takes? Fruit Ninja Get your blade sharpened and ready for some fun as you slice your way through fruit that appears on-screen. Fast hands are key, especially if you want to pick up bonus points by cutting through multiple fruits at once. Hell’s Kitchen Based on the popular television series starring celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay, you’ll need to know your salmon en croûte from your pad thai to survive in Hell’s Kitchen as budding cooks try to impress across three challenges involving prep, cooking, and service. Pac-Man One of the most famous video games is also well-known for its use of food in its gameplay. Pac-Man is all about eating your way… Read full this story
- Upcoming indies that play like your favorite games
- 14 musicians who would make great film composers
- There Will Be No Turning Back on Facial Recognition
- The Weirdness Is Coming
- Video Reveals Shocking Footage of Sea Lions Strangled by Debris
- France's 'great debate' is over — so what comes next?
- Where Is All the
- R.L. Stine’s enemies would describe the
- American victims of illegal immigrant crimes
- Amazon and Google double down on hands-free recipes to help sell their smart displays
9 Great Food-Based Video Games have 285 words, post on ragezone.com at May 5, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.