Martine Berg OlsenMonday 14 May 2018 8:51 pm Share this article with Facebook Share this article with Twitter Share this article with Google Plus Share this article through email Share this article with Whatsapp Share this article through An ‘all-you-can eat’ pizza festival has apologised to frustrated foodies for running out of slices. Unhappy customers at the Notting Hill Pizza Festival in west London took to social media to complain after organisers failed to keep their promise of ‘unlimited amounts of pizza’. Angry beaver chased student through a housing estateCustomers paid £16 for the ‘two day-long celebration of dough, cheese, tasty sauces and delicious toppings,’ but were met with long queues and a slow flow of food at the Porchester Hall. Organisers Bellmonte Life wrote in an open letter on Twitter: ‘Due to circumstances beyond our control, the main pizza oven broke down right at the beginning of the event. ‘Despite the best efforts of our team preparing the pizzas in the smaller ovens, the flow of pizzas was slower than intended. In contrast to claims that there were not enough pizzas, this was not the case. ‘Our team was hard at work to ensure that everyone was able to… Read full this story
- Man, 37, goes missing from same remote ‘bush doof’ music festival where two young revellers died of suspected drug overdoses
- Festive re-runs of Christmas classics including The Snowman and It's A Wonderful Life could help memories of people with dementia, says NHS
- Mum left stunned by what turned up when she ordered a 'Christmas tree pizza'
- 2 Norwalk Restaurants Collaborate On Pizza For Charity
- Domino's pizza is now doing duvet covers - with some very unusual designs
- 20 easy food swaps to help you eat healthier
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Surprise Fans With Pizzas Before the Holidays
- Croatia’s summer-long Obonjan festival finally gets going
- Joan Smalls dazzles in a cosy purple jumper as she hangs out with hunky Armie Hammer at MDL Beast Festival in Saudi Arabia
- Terrified Vietnamese community warns African gangs will turn their annual Lunar Festival into a war zone after violence which erupted between teen thugs and shopkeepers sparked calls for payback
‘All-you-can-eat’ pizza festival apologises for running out of pizza have 348 words, post on metro.co.uk at May 13, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.