Time manipulation is a tricky thing to do in a multiplayer live environment, but every so often, an MMO attempts to do just that. Elder Scrolls Online is taking a swing at it with Summerset’s Psijic Order skill line.
It’s not quite a new class, but this skill line is pretty exciting nevertheless. There are active and passive skills for all types of playstyles, with more of an emphasis on defenses than anything else. Those characters that master the skill line will be able to stop time, imbue their weapons with light damage, speed up, and even rewind the past few moments.
“With the Psijic Order skill line, we wanted players to feel like they’re super-powerful sages that can control time,” said Combat Lead Eric Wrobel. “When building the new skill line, our goal was to include something for everyone. With healing, tanking, damaging, and some general utility abilities.”
- Patrick Reed can make Masters history with another round in 60s
- Sergio Garcia makes Masters history with 13 on No. 15
- The Latest: Couples likely to make Masters cut for 30th time
- The Players Championship 2018: Live stream, TV schedule, watch online, channel, golf times
- 2018 Byron Nelson: Live stream, watch online, round start time, TV schedule, channel
- Tiger Woods barely makes Masters cut after struggling in second round
- Tiger Woods and Phil Mickelson find the going tough but make Masters cut
- Lundqvist, Sweden's elders at World Cup know time is short
- The Latest: Woods makes Masters cut despite poor iron play
- Paul McGinley: Don’t mess with what makes Masters great