Play Final Fantasy XIVDo you like delivering stuff to places? Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.3 has you covered, then. For starters, we have our first custom delivery target who is not a cat; this time, it’s a lizard. Kurenai over in Sui-no-Sato will be asking players to contribute goods, as is implied by delivery missions, and players who earn her appreciation will have the chance to dress her up. Not interested in playing lizard dress-up, possibly because you already play an Au Ra and thus play that game all the time? That’s all right; you can also handle a new form of delivery content by handing in items to aid in the Doman reconstruction effort. Players will also have new quests to continue the Four Lords storyline and can queue up for Lords of Verminion battles or chocobo races from anywhere in the world, which will be nice. But neither of those things are deliveries. Source: Official SiteSHARE THIS ARTICLE
- Take a peek at Final Fantasy XIV's new Neir-inspired raid dungeon in this new trailer
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Adds A Familiar Game Mode
- Trump's North Korean gamble ends with 'special bond' with Kim
- What's the Darkest Animated Christmas Special?
- Live Cricket Score: India vs Bangladesh, Final, Asia Cup 2018
- Best Black Friday Deals 2019: Final Update
- Best healthy food delivery services in 2020
- How Abuja woman finally discovered a totally natural remedy that reverses hypertension, lowers blood pressure and promotes heart health without usual BP medications!
- Sullivan declares President Trump has 'a lot of accomplishments'
- The best meat delivery and subscription services in 2020
Final Fantasy XIV patch 4.3 adds lots of special deliveries have 259 words, post on massivelyop.com at May 10, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.