© New 2018 Mini Cooper launched at Rs 29.7 lakh New 2018 Mini Cooper launched at Rs 29.7 lakh -Will be available in Cooper 3-door petrol and diesel, 5-door diesel and convertible petrol variants-Gets tweaked headlamp design and the tail lamps get the Union-Jack signature-A number of option packs are being offered to spec-up the Mini.Mini has launched the new updated 2018 Cooper for a price tag of Rs 29.7 lakh for the 3-door diesel S variant. The 3-door Cooper S petrol is priced at Rs 33.3 lakh while the Cooper S convertible costs Rs 37.1 lakh (all prices ex-showroom, India). The 5-door Mini Cooper is offered with a diesel engine only and costs Rs 35 lakh, ex-showroom.The 2018 Mini will be offered in three new hues, Emerald grey, Starlit blue and Solaris Orange along with the previous set of colour options. Mini also offers an optional piano-black exterior package with LED headlights, the tail lamps and the radiator grille finished in black. The Mini Cooper finally gets the new Mini logo in India and the Union Jack inspired LED pattern on the tail lamps. In pics: The cars that got totally forgotten The cars that got totally forgotten (Slideshow… Read full this story
- Mini Cooper News - We've Got The Skinny on the Next Mini
- In Spain: The World's First MINI Cooper Lounge
- So You Want To Buy A Mini Cooper
- The things you must know about Mini Cooper Service Manual
- Stick PC – Your All-new Ultra Mini Computer!
- New UFO Video Website Launches
- MINI: Necessarily in Caps
- How to Wear a Mini Skirt
- Product Launch Guidelines
- Cruise Travel 2006 - New Cruise Ships for 2006
New 2018 Mini Cooper launched at Rs 29.7 lakh have 269 words, post on www.msn.com at May 23, 2018. This is cached page on MMOR. If you want remove this page, please contact us.